You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
19:00

Exploring The Historical Land - Insta Meet Thatta

From the Blog jasminecatchesbutterflies My girls while capturing each other at MakliEvery year Instagrammers from around the globe get to meet others like them in worldwide Instagram meetups held in many different places. This is the thirteenth time it is being done but for me, this was my first ever Instagram meetup and the best part is it was hosted by my blogging babes, Noor and Areeba along with Farman from the KHI Book Swap in Thatta. Thatta is an ancient city roughly 100 kilometres away from Karachi and the reason why I jumped at this opportunity was that I haven't explored much of interior Sindh which is in my own province while I have still seen more of Punjab. Moreover, it is my dream to go all around the world until there is no scrap of land left that I haven't seen and Thatta to begin with is a very interepakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

http://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2016/04/blogged-pages-2542016140.html 8770042318081256131 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive