You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
18:58

4 Minutes For The Sky

From the Blog noorsplaceI was feeling uninspired after a whole hectic week of wedding shenanigans in the family and a come back to blog seemed utterly hopeless. Writers' block was waving at me and all I wanted to do was creeping back to my bed and sleep for a year or two. Anxiety kicked in, everything I tried doing seemed gray and not worthy. Such moments would always make me want to vanish from the surface of the earth. I started thinking about inspirations, why I started, why I had to do something. It didn't help, but I could divert my thoughts into something other than pounding over how miserable it was to not being able to do what you want to. I went outside for a stroll to busy myself. Sun was setting and the whole sky was gleaming with colors and leftovers of trails of clouds. I remembered watchpakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

http://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2016/04/blogged-pages-22420161358.html 3264450821277981396 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive