You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
19:58

Goals For 2016

From the Blog noorsplaceThis past week was a whirlwind of family events, gatherings and lots of laughter shared with the people I adore the most. Many are yet to come before the year ends (how dramatic it is to remind myself that this year is finally ending. Eeep!). I hadn't set my goals for upcoming 2016 so far, so here we go! [image: Goals for 2016] I want to set some realistic (see also: grown up) goals as it will be my last year as a teenager. I will turn 19 in August '16 and college will end before that. It all calls for a more serious outlook on life. I am sure I am going to be that super dramatic almost-grown-up who's extra worried about her future, but I can't completely ignore it either. End of the rant. Each year, I select a word for my year that will keep reminding me to do better. I am choopakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

http://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2015/12/blogged-pages-301220151458.html 362396045283182118 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive