You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
19:13

Goals - Before October Ends

From the Blog noorsplace3 more days before October ends! No wonder it's been the busiest month I've had in whole 2015. Well, the upcoming months could be even busier, but who knows? There are still quite a few things I have to finish (or intend to finish because I'm an aspiring to-be-good person - *coughs*) [image: Last minutes goals for October - Creative photography by Noor Unnahar] *Finish Accounting Lessons* // My main goal is to be back with my accounting skills. It's supposed to be the main subject of my final college year & I absolutely adore it - no lies! But it's not a piece of cake. The lack of practices with accounting lessons has made me quite frustrated with the progress, so I am trying to focus it more promptly. *Get Things Done for Instameet Thatta* //Areeba and I, along with our friendspakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

Meet My Otherworldly October Advertisers!

From the Blog jasminecatchesbutterflies Alas! Enjoying the sudden chill in the air and spooky October with Halloween getup all across the social media, aren't we? I sure am and now the time is right to get to know my Otherworldy (just kidding!) October advertisers closely! They have been hanging around in my sidebar all month long and I am sure you are already familiar with them by now. It has been a pleasure to have them on board as each of them is a darling and their blogs are great enough to inspire us all in many ways! Say hello, follow them around and tell them I sent you! ;) *A-List Advertiser:* *Blog, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, Tumblr, Linkedin* *"I am a Marketer, having pursued Marketing, Communications & Customer Relations for about 8 years, as well as a “Signature Makeup Artist”. Mypakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

http://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2015/10/blogged-pages-291020151413.html 9042228992831128583 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive