You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
19:13

Rocking Short Hair!

From the Blog jasminecatchesbutterflies[image: Long Bob] I have always adored that Rapunzel hair and I can recall myself wrapping a long dupatta around my head to pretend as if I had super long hair when I was as little as four. My parents, on the other hand, back then were very conscious about the health of my hair and in order to keep them manageable for me, I had to walk around with either a boy cut or a mini bob all throughout my childhood. In fact, I used to get my head shaved until 2nd grade which means I was six at that time. Obviously, all of that was very heartbreaking for me but I am grateful to my parents for all the care they have taken of me till date. [image: Edgy Updo] While growing up, I went through phases of wanting long hair and then going for a hair cut just because my hair naturally is not of tpakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

Intelligent and opinionated girls usually fail infront of ordinary girls

From the Blog hallopakistan*They were made for each other; young, dynamic, articulate, good looking, intelligent and opinionated etc. During University days they were declared best couple of University and many felt jealous of them. I just had very formal interaction with them as one of my college fellow was their class fellow and friend. Very few times I was part of their inner circle while during their department visits or parties while accompanying my friend. I actually enjoyed their argument strength on various issues from social to political and from fashion to sports. Very rarely you could find people especially girls in Pakistani society who know things other than fashion trends and campus gossips. However, in the same group not everyone was in same league and who liked any other university girlspakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

http://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2015/09/blogged-pages-12920151413.html 1813372815030729913 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive