You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
13:22

Beautiful and divine like you

From the Blog tanveerrauf [image: divine] Neither heart is in control or the will The eyes drowning in blood as The beloved is not in my arms I changed to dust in her disjointing Pounding my heart, I wept copiously Pieces of my heart shed in tears Why ask me to control my heart My heart is not with me friends It is stuck in one’s hair lock When heart’s heat inflamed The tongue became so dry That palate got scratchy Her eye lashes stabbing heart Shaved brows like naked swords Both of the eyes are spellbinding Watch your personal ornaments I wear Iron collar and iron chains Strength is in her arms Eyelashes sped such an arrow Piercing heart came out forth Scorpion lacks such toxic sting For thou my dearly loved We wander in the scorching sun Feet burn in blazing dust Roamed from garden to gpakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

http://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2015/08/blogged-pages-2582015822.html 2313274624408100854 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive