You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
15:34

Negotiating Freedom of Expression

From the Blog razarumiThe unresolved debate on freedom of expression was reignited when Islamic militants killed 14 staffers of French magazine Charlie Hebdo last January, ostensibly for the cartoons that offended Muslim sentiments. Earlier this year, two secular bloggers were hacked to death in Bangladesh. In other countries such as Russia and Iran, writers and journalists languish in […]pakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

Journaling

From the Blog najwapervinI was going through all my posts today. It was interesting to go through the chronicles of my past and revisit the uncertainties and doubts I had. Its even more interesting to see how far I've come from them. How my plans turned into reality and how my dilemma shaped into a decision over time. It gave me an insight, a realization that all that I'm worried about today would be over tomorrow. There were posts about how I love neurology, a post a few months later about how I wasn't so sure about it anymore and then another one on how I'm confused between Neurology and Internal medicine. Well, here I am today, 4 years later, an Internal medicine resident ! I'm in 2nd year of my Internal medicine residency. Residency, something that seemed so distant and hard to get into is already pakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

http://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2015/07/blogged-pages-24720151034.html 4597640945817419378 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive