You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
19:13

Poetry: July Edition

From the Blog noorsplace Today's Eid. Ramadan flew by in a whiz. I couldn't blog all week because: 95% of crappy internet service and 5% of my sleepiness developed during fasting. Yawn. But I have been working on my poetry skills even more (yay!) , it was one of my new year resolutions to write a lot, as much as I can. I'll be publishing new poems every month. Let's see how far my collections can go. "If I could tell you how our souls see, You might like how beautiful our world could be, There are imperfections and raw beauty, That revolves around people like us and their glee, Maybe we've stopped loving the things that set us free, Or there's just an invisible boundary, So just close your eyes and let the pain flee, I hope it sets off your heart from the cage of worry." Diminish the pain of being all alpakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

Last Minute Eid Shopping - Mini Haul

From the Blog jasminecatchesbutterflies[image: Thredz]Thredz Orange Kurta - 3995 PKR Thredz Green Pants - 1945 PKR Thredz Dupatta - Around 1000 PKRIt is the first day of Eid-ul-Fitr in Pakistan so Eid Mubarak, butterflies! I'm hoping you all are safe and sound and excuse me for my absence. I fell extremely ill this Monday, but Alhamdulillah recovering now. I am not the extravagant kind when it comes to Eid shopping and usually I start pulling pieces together months in advance so here are just a few things that I picked this week as last minute bits and bobs, which mainly always are shoes. As far as Eid dresses are concerned, I had bought one from Thredz a couple months back which I will show you in another post and that was supposed to be my main Eid outfit. Other than that I got a few kameez shalwars and tradition oupakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

http://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2015/07/blogged-pages-19720151413.html 5484531784792469950 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive