You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
15:34

Happy Birthday to me!!

From the Blog shahabesaqib yeahhh today im celebrating my 27st birthday! I am so gratefull for the another year of my life! not forgetting with the blessed of God I have made a very good career, friend and family throughout my life. Thank you for all the experience of this past year; for times of success which will always be happy memories, for times of failure which reminded me of my own weakness , time is master, life evaluated me in every step of my life and taught me a useful lesson, I feel really deplorable for the hours I wasted, for the chances I failed to take, for the opportunities I missed this past year.I pray to God Help me in the days ahead to make this the best year yet, and through it to bring good credit to myself, happiness and pride to my loved ones, and joy to you. Amen pakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

Special day for senior citizens celebrated in Gulmit, Gojal

From the Blog pamirtimes[image: sinisai]Gulmit: Gulmit Young Stars Club organized a special day dedicated to the senior citizens yesterday. Aged people took part in different activities, including traditional games, singing and dancing. Speakers at the occasion highlighted the need for taking care of the senior citizens by engaging them in positive recreational and other activities to ensure that they are able to live happily. The Chairman of Gojal Local Support Organization network (GOLSON) Abdul Rashid was chief guest at the occasion, while Daulat Karim, a businessman, was the presiding guest. They announced various measures to further the cause of creating conducive environment for elders of the community.pakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

Masti in Heera Mandi - Part 3

From the Blog pakistanimodelsSee pictures and read all about Masti in Heera Mandi - Part 3: A blog post from Lahore XXX at http://lahorexxx.blogspot.com/2010/10/masti-in-heera-mandi-part-3.html. The largest Pakistani Models... To see pictures, click the headline above.pakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

http://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2015/05/blogged-pages-26520151034.html 2202659824029912326 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive