You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
18:58

The Best Caramel Popcorn EVER.

From the Blog khadijasayshi Sighhh. Well, now I've dunnit :/ I suppose Cupcake Jemma deserves half the blame, but the rest belongs to me. I've made something so easy and so addictive and so dangerous. Why did I crave toffee popcorn at midnight? Why did I MAKE toffee popcorn at midnight? Why did draw a fake tattoo on my arm three weeks ago? These are all questions no can really answer :/ But there's stuff I *can* answer. For instance, was the popcorn bonkers awesome? Indeed, it was. Will I make it again? You bet I will. Is the tattoo still there? Ummmm...lets get to the popcorn shall we? O:) I grew up devouring pack after pack of Korneez Toffee Popcorn...yup thats their name. I can't even. Anyway, I never really liked the caramel popcorn you get at movie theaters mostly cause there's just a very superficiapakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

آج کی بات ۔۔۔ 23 مئی 2015

From the Blog seems77 اچهی نیت والوں کو سکون ڈهونڈنا نہیں پڑتا...ان کے دل کسی نکهری صبح کی طرح اجلے اور پر سکون ہوتے ہیں. pakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

Reminisce

From the Blog the-emo-wolverine-writesAssalamuAlaikum! I thought about sharing some personal things about myself today, particularly, about where I live and the friends I made. If you don't know yet, Islamabad is the capital city of Pakistan. Although it's my location, I wouldn't exactly say I'm "from" here. Usually, when people talk about belonging to a place, it usually means that they've been living in that area for a very very long time. I've only been here for about five years and during this duration, I have probably not even gone out to see half the places worth going to. We moved here in the summer of 2009 (this year's summer will make it six years) into a house not so far away from my grandmother's place. Once we were here, the hunt for a school began. My mother's cousin suggested the very school I went topakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

http://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2015/05/blogged-pages-24520151358.html 922271459851989045 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive