You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
11:36

Very Useless Updates

From the Blog noorsplace Welcome to the first post of useless updates. Areeba created this link up so we all can babble about different oh-not-so important things. I had been wanting to write a post myself and here it is. Currently, I am typing slowly in a peaceful room but my head is spinning around every other useless thing I've done in past week. - My exams are only a month away. OMG WHAT DID I JUST TYPE? and I am going to get on a strict schedule, starting from tomorrow. Exams freak everyone out, I need to assure myself. It's gonna be a biggie big "college world" exam which synonyms to : *not easy, you peasant*. - I just realized that tea is my cure. Cure for bad moods, sad faces. bad hair days and literally everything. Well, I realize that after every week or so. Nothing new tbh. - Very sadly apakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

March Favourites '15

From the Blog jasminecatchesbutterflies [image: March Favourites] I'm so happy that so many of you guys loved and appreciated my Spring Wardrobe Series. I will try to plan more such, different than the routine posts for future but right now I am going through a very stressful time as this is my midterm exams week. Gutted that I won't be attending Telenor Fashion Pakistan Week as a result but do watch out for a round-up and my thoughts about the whole TFPW this time, on the coming weekend. Anyway, I contemplated doing the monthly favourites for March as I feel I did already cover my current makeup items in my spring series but sticking to the "resolution" and in order to share a couple other bits and bobs, here is the post for you. *1. MAC Crosswires (Review and Swatches)* Crosswires was my first ever MAC lipstick, bpakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

Wheels on the bus go round and round..

From the Blog r2square [image: cat-Artful-Dodger_2085377b] Time passes. There are all sorts of clichéd ways to say it. But the fact remains ey, it passes. Simply and truly I was taking the bus ride to home yesterday and I knew I would not be the same after this very moment. It would pass and it would be gone. I felt the same way when I was going to apply for Medical three years ago. I felt that slight terror and sense of a new horizon as I filled out that form. Funny, I felt that slight trembling and quickening of heartbeat all the years I went to school, the day I found out I could write, the day I met the one person I could really see, the one day I gave my first speech, the day I first wrote and acted in a play. I had the same feeling when I stopped doing all of that. Became more virtual than reapakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

http://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2015/03/blogged-pages-3132015636.html 4640713229863186412 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive