You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
12:36

My Favourite Eye Liner Hack

From the Blog jasminecatchesbutterflies[image: Gel Liner Hack] Last week while getting ready for university, I contemplated going through the whole hassle of liquid liner. Opened my vanity drawer to go through my options and found my Catrice Gel Liner sitting there for months now. I reviewed it last year and in case you aren't aware, apparently I got a defected dried out pot. So, even though I had planned of chucking it in the microwave to make it work, I never really got around doing that (more on it later). Nonetheless, I decided to give it a go after a long while BUT I had something else on my mind this time. Like DOH! Why else would I bother with a somewhat dried gel liner when I wasn't ready to deal with a liquid liner early morning?! Now going a few days back even further, I had almost thrown out my Color Studpakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

http://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2015/02/blogged-pages-2422015736.html 9160653302731760242 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive