You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
14:22

New blog design show off

From the Blog noorsplace Before I start typing down the post, I have been eyeing every inch of my blog's design. IT HAS GOT A NEW DESIGN. IT HAS GOT A NEW DESIGN. Phew! The previous design was my all-time favorite. No doubt. But for 2015, I had been deciding what should I do. I have so many plans for new year, including a grown-up, like really grown up me, following a color code and stuff. Red is going to be my color of 2015, so I knew what was going to happen next. A red , black and glitter themed design was cooking up in my head already before I even knew. *Just saying*, I actually knew. Since I was working on some blog designs already, I'd pretty much like to show y'all some finished work. And perhaps convince you to get one too, for new year or something. *insert an wide grin emoji here* *R E C E pakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

Thank you for showing me that….

From the Blog uzairahmad [image: Message-in-a-Bottle]“Thank you for coming into my life and giving me joy, thank you for loving me and receiving my love in return. Thank you for the memories I will cherish forever. But most of all, thank you for showing me that there will come a time when I can eventually let you go. ” *Nicholas Sparks*, *Message in a Bottle* pakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

http://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2014/12/blogged-pages-26122014922.html 4315811125208879686 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive