You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
14:22

Mini Black Friday Haul !

From the Blog lubbyz*Hello everyone !* *I went to Ulta yesterday for Black Friday and was able to get some awesome deals! I don't usually go out for Black Fridays because I can't be bothered with the rush and the hassle ! This year, however, I just went for fun and wanted to try some brands I've never tried.* * Here is what I got :* *I got this Benefit Bella Bamba blush box and lip gloss for $ 18. Both are full sized ! The actual value of this kit is $ 44 !* *I have never tried anything from Laura Geller so this was a perfect kit to pick up ! I got this kit for $ 19 and the actual value is $ 90 ! The collection has primer, blush, lipstick, eyeliner, and mascara so I was quiet pleased to try out so many products at an amazing price :)* *This was probably my favorite purchase and also the priciest pakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

Few Main Problems of Gujrat City

From the Blog gujratpakistanAs a person who spent his early years in Gujrat and studied here this city holds very good memories. I am in the city nowadays as a visitor having visited for the past 6 years every year without... For more details, please Visit: www.GujratPakistan.com pakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

http://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2014/11/blogged-pages-30112014922.html 949882705604737505 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive