You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
14:22

Covered By Labels

From the Blog lluviaticHey Lubaina, Don't look for words to describe yourself. "Oh, I cannot post something related to football since I'm not really a football fanatic. Or, I should only read fictional works because I'm not really a non-fiction lover." These should not be your thoughts. You can be anything and everything. Don't try to hide under the cover of labels, be bold and be yourself, So, what if two to three words don't define you? A thousand words surely do. With Love, Lubaina with a brief moment of insight. Lubaina E. Avoid Plagiarism. pakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

Two Days Of Being Starstruck

From the Blog noorsplaceOn a very peaceful, normal and busy Wednesday , I entered my college building and walked over to my faculty. On my way, the huge view of college could be seen. When I passed auditorium, there was a television show van at the back door of auditorium. And that show belonged to Pakistan's leading tv channel, Samaa. *OMG* *"Is there going to be a show or something?"* I thought. I had seen previous shows from same channel being recorded in different colleges but since I had 0% interest in morning shows, I just let it go. But now when I could see their van in MY college, all occupied with wires and tiny satellite placed on it, I was excited to see what might happen. I am a college executive, so when assembly was about to start, I went to stand at stairs where all executives stand at aspakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

http://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2014/11/blogged-pages-24112014922.html 8908081767680619246 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive