You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
21:41

Three

From the Blog maryamrezaSometimes, I wonder if it's worth it. But even if it isn't, you can't really do anything can you? Is life. This is the way it works, I guess. I think if I just found a way to box, pack and ship away the what ifs, buts, why and hows, I'd be okay. I'd be more than okay, I might even be ecstatic. Oh God, I really need to stop over-thinking. My brain needs a break from all the negativity and faithlessness. Those two words were never in my dictionary. Ye kab update hui? pakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

انسانی فوارہ

From the Blog theajmals [image: انسانی فوارہ] یہاں کلک کر کے پڑھیئے " Is Kashmir an Issue of Self-determination ???? " pakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

Nothing lasts forever

From the Blog cybegeekStrong as I appeared You were there to lift me up still You saw that I was loosing my mind You gave love of a different kind From a different corner u came Never saw you for real Never touched but could feel But I left so there would be no blame Amazing memories of a time spent Deciphering words for what they meant Distances kept for a reason Mystic prayers in the midnight sent I see words written in anguish This pain u hold must vanquish For this was but a brief moment Becoming a memory to cherish But moments pass, time moves on So must life for it never stops Nothing stops Nothing lasts forever pakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

http://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2014/09/blogged-pages-27920141641.html 2793760268079283842 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive