You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
15:34

Chapli Kabab ki kahani

From the Blog kulsoom A lot of our stories revolve around food. This is one of those heart touching stories that a friend narrated yesterday and his simple act of kindness has elevated my love for chapli kababs even more. :) It all started off with a small conversation about who is a bigger fan of Chapli Kabab? I said me, he said it can’t be me because its his first preference above anything else. When we couldn’t decide on who to give the trophy to, he told me a soul touching – yes soul touching story that I’d like to share with you all. (Its going to be a narration by him from here onward.) I had a group of friends in college with whom I can say I have spent the best days of my life. It used to be four of us. Me, Atif, Shayan and Asad. Asad was probably the best among us when it came to tutoring pakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

http://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2014/08/blogged-pages-29820141034.html 4755977006708932560 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive