You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
13:22

BookShelf; A Tale for the Time Being

From the Blog the-emo-wolverine-writes [image: 15811545] *In Tokyo, sixteen-year-old Nao has decided there’s only one escape from her aching loneliness and her classmates’ bullying. But before she ends it all, Nao plans to document the life of her great-grandmother, a Buddhist nun who’s lived more than a century. A diary is Nao’s only solace—and will touch lives in a ways she can scarcely imagine.Across the Pacific, we meet Ruth, a novelist living on a remote island who discovers a collection of artifacts washed ashore in a Hello Kitty lunchbox—possibly debris from the devastating 2011 tsunami. As the mystery of its contents unfolds, Ruth is pulled into the past, into Nao’s drama and her unknown fate, and forward into her own future.Full of Ozeki’s signature humour and deeply engaged with the relationship betweepakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

How To Deal With Stress?

From the Blog noorsplace[image: How to deal with stress?] Yesterday was the last Friday of Ramazan , Eid is expected as soon as 29 July. It's been so quick , I'll miss everything about it until next year. I haven't been much active on my blog or social media. Not only because I've been fasting for Ramazan , I feel like I have been stressed for no particular reason at all. Speaking about stress is a biggy big stressed thing itself. But I'll give it a shot. With my high school graduation in April , I have been moving here and there. To home , to grands , to Daadi (grandma)'s , I couldn't set myself to one place. My laptop had some errors , my tablet wasn't something I could use for operating my social media and blogs and I didn't want to use any other computer systems. With a pressure of all things relatepakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

http://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2014/07/blogged-pages-2772014822.html 6310646623124341448 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive