You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
20:22

Squaw Valley Poetry Workshop - Day 4

From the Blog gollgappayI had my workshop with C.D. Wright on the deck of one of the houses in the Valley. The house was beautiful. I found out one of the workshop's organizers had assisted her father in building it many years ago. The sun was maddeningly strong on my back so I didn't have anything to say for the first half of the workshop. A little reconfiguration of chairs allowed me to participate fully. I read *Cooked Until Golden Brown. * In the afternoon, Don Mee Choi's craft talk moved me very deeply. She talked about her process of writing her new book, researching the Korean War, and read out some of her work that was chilling. During the talk, I wrote in my notebook, "Own your heritage," because sometimes I don't. Today, I have workshop with Robert Hass - reading a prose poem today titled *Mopakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

Vote and Greeting Card Freebies

From the Blog housewifesutopia Housewife's Utopia Housewife's Utopia - housewife tips on homemaking and kids [image: Wood 219x300 Vote and Greeting Card Freebies]I have been very busy doing and learning digital scrapbooking these days. In May I recieved an email from daisytrail.com about a scrapbook competition and I decided to take part. They would give away a graphics tablet,their scrapbook software, Craftartist2 10 digikits and a certificate for the winner. Have a look at few of my creations that I entered in the competition; [image: butterflies 300x300 Vote and Greeting Card Freebies] [image: venice comp 300x300 Vote and Greeting Card Freebies] [image: rainy days 300x300 Vote and Greeting Card Freebies] I won a graphics tablet for this page. The competition has not ended here. After three weepakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

http://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2014/06/blogged-pages-26620141522.html 2879307765156616313 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive