You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
13:20

Reading circle – tale of a spiritual holyman

From the Blog dholsipahi This is going to be an interesting one. Yesterday, a colleague of mine was telling me an incident related to his brother, who has a dairy farm and 3 of his buffaloes got stolen recently by some cattle thief. I was sad to hear this as I know for a farmer, his cattle is the only source of income. Anyway we were discussing the theft and possible approaches to catch the thief. I gave him some suggestions on how he should proceed. “I am sure today we are going to catch the thieves.” My colleague Waheed said. “That brilliant – How?” I wondered. “There is a very virtuous and spiritual man in my village, He will read circle for us today and everything shall be revealed. As a matter of fact, my brother and my kids are visiting him as we speak right now.” He said. “What dopakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

http://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2014/01/blogged-pages-2812014820.html 2639243316750643585 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive