You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
01:06

Chocolate Biscotti

From the Blog bakerscanvasHello world! (That comes from the first lines of code I ever wrote doing BSCS). I have been AWOL for long. Business school was hectic (or so I pretend it to be), I wasn't cooking at times when taking pictures would be feasible, mostly I wasn't cooking or baking at all. Now that business school is over, I have cleared all my exams and have completed my degree, I am making an effort to revive this sleeping blog (only that blogs don't need a prince charming to wake them up, they need an enthusiastic writer). To revive the blog, I had to take something which I truly love - chocolate. I baked chocolate biscotti. Biscotti is an Italian twice baked cookie. These cookies are baked, cut into oblong slices when hot and then baked again to make them dry and chewy-crispy. Biscotti is servedpakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

http://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2014/01/blogged-pages-2712014206.html 4799123312547306452 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive