You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
02:13

So long

From the Blog zainubjaved It feels like I'm actually writing after ages. Medicine's gotten into my skin or what. I'll be back to poetry soon. Anyway. This post is an acknowledgement of some things. One year of Medicine has passed. It started a bit off. Way off; because I never wanted to be a doctor in the first place. My whines aside, this post is for all the people who made it bearable and eventually, fine for me. Who silently stood by my side no matter how hard I pushed people away. Services isn't bad. In fact, it is way above than what I'd hoped and made effort for. People ain't dry and obnoxious, after all. And so, my birthday locked a year. First and foremost, Anum and Rubab. Best people. For putting up with me. For not kicking me out. Heh. And for standing up and fighting for me. For providingpakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

Sexy SMS

From the Blog pakistanimodelsSee pictures and read all about Sexy SMS: A blog post from Lahore Girls at http://lahoregirls.blogspot.com/2009/12/sexy-sms.html. The largest Pakistani Models network of gossip and fun blogs for... To see pictures, click the headline above.pakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

http://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2013/12/blogged-pages-281220132113.html 1755930726717571536 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive