You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
00:06

In nothing, there is everything

From the Blog aishaq7 [image: thinking] There is nothing, really, to write about. Even though most around me is new, I lead a humdrum existence. I'm in a new place which doesn't feel new. The amount of work I have seems to increase slowly and secretly, as if some cruel hand places more parchment atop my pile when I look away, as if ink of an aeonian nature silently forms the contours of thick words. And then, when my gaze does return to it, it feels as if all this has always been there. That this is the way it has always been. The only hand is mine and the only ink is the one that seeps from my pen. In the quotidian commute that is my life, I try and look for something that will compel me to write, to tap into myself, to stay in touch with myself. My mind, my capricious thought process, will forevepakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

http://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2013/09/blogged-pages-2992013196.html 6653837507057857407 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive