You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
23:27

Walker

From the Blog madstickynotesShe arranged her slippers and reminded me of her husband. Last evening, she was using his walker because her legs were hurting and I was sad again. This time, though, the tug at my heart stings was for her. She suddenly looked so frail and old and I wondered how many more moments we all […]pakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

Sebastian and Leah: Illusions

From the Blog r2square [image: Green corridor] It is a great night, more cooler than it should be. The summers are parting and winters are headed this way. I sat in the endless corridor, with my cup of tea and a notebook in my hand. I gotta finish studying this topic by midnight. I gotta get over it by midnight But do we keep the promises we make with ourselves, let alone keeping those we make with others.? It has become a habit of ours. Saying things we cannot do, wanting things we cannot have, holding on to things that no longer can stay, it's the stupid nature of the impractical human. It's just one of those things we do So, I quickly skim through the entire thing. Close my eyes and repeat the difficult parts to myself. Slurp the tea as loudly as I can, and smile to myself as I hear the absurd spakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

http://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2013/09/blogged-pages-17920131827.html 7173802816475317272 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive