You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
18:58

DON'T READ

From the Blog syedaabidabokhari - Right now I am just sitting in my office, and doing nothing, technically. For a few days, I don't feel like working. I have loads of work to do though. Today, in particularly, I feel so thirsty and so hungry. I don't why. I don't think I don't really have a reason to be this hungry or thirsty. I haven't worked much lately. I haven't shopped since ages. I haven't been going out with friends for a long time. I haven't done anything that should make me feel so tired and sluggish. Umm, I hear the office boy just went out to get my food. Err, sorry for breaking the tempo. I am starving. I don't know why. May be I need to drink water that would curtail this feeling. But I forgot my water bottle at home today. OF ALL THE DAYS, WHY IN THE WORLD, I HAD TO FORGET IT TODAY? WHY? WHY? Wpakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

http://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2013/08/blogged-pages-24820131358.html 7684641876942099064 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive