You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
22:59

Beggar

From the Blog ashesallaround Why do i even react to a heartbreak now? It is part of my life, my destiny it seems. Brushing my teeth this morning, with the voice in head persuading me to call it quits, i did hear something strange. There was another voice telling me, asking me, persuading me, pleading with me to move on, "You will brave this one too, this is nothing if you compare it to the many previous ones". I will listen to you dear, I will. Later in the day, another thought came to mind. The only thing that keeps me from jumping off a cliff is her face, 'ONLY' for her. I will brave it only for you, because even after i die i cannot bear the thought of causing you pain. But, if its from Lord you will then bear, i know. For your trust in Lord's plans and your friendship with Him. Lord, are you hearing? I apakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

Growing up in Wars

From the Blog thesunsetshow A ten year old boy had spent half of the day watching his father duct taping all the windows, vents and doors in the house. Imagine same kid, in the night being approached by his mom only to be guided in the use of chemical gas mask. He naturally anticipated many answers before the usual bed time stories that day. This was first gulf war of 1991 and I was fresh in my 5thclass at school. Dad tried to explain how Iraq had invaded Kuwait and now Saudi Arabia was the next stop for Saddam's marching forces. We lived in the farther most corner of the Arabian Peninsula, but still Jeddah was well within the range of Iraqi missiles. I was told that Saddam has chemical bombs which can give a person seriously bad cough. Very next day *"the cough bomb"* was well elaborated by our scipakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

http://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2013/07/blogged-pages-24720131759.html 7680688652566192994 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive