You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
09:23

Didn't I ask you once to take me far away?

From the Blog shama-predicamentofmylife Much has been happening in my little world. At least for me it's a lot. Changes and uncertainty. Hoping end of the world may be near. I 've been killing myself with work these days. I always feel a day of no work is simply not enough to mend from all the stress and pressure. I missed my usual blogging. I haven't written any article to be posted. Every time I feel compelled to write something, I'm always too tired to put ideas into words. These days I feel like to go somewhere far, far away I am feeling under the endure for days now, and dreaming I am somewhere else. I want to lie down on a boat in fine weather and watch the clouds as they pass by, much like what Rousseau wrote in "Reveries of a Solitary Walker": "*If there is a state where the soul can find a resting-place spakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

Solidarity with Palestine:Cristiano Refused to Change T-Shirt with Israeli Players

From the Blog columnpkPortugal footballer Cristiano Ronaldo showed his solidarity for Palestine cause in a World Cup qualifying match with Israel. Cristiano refused to change T-Shirt with Israeli footballers to record his protest against Israeli Brutality in Palestine.pakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

http://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2013/03/blogged-pages-25313423.html 2160374415216523076 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive