You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
22:30

Rahbar – an Experience

From the Blog borderlinegreen I graduated around the start of September and have been home since. Bored out of mind, I begged my friends to find me something to do – anything. I'd do the grunt work, the work nobody ever wanted to. I didn't care, I said. Whatever they found was fine with me even if it was just organizing their stationary drawers (don't give me that look; beggars can't be choosers and all that). The one thing smack in front of my face was the only one I kept refusing to acknowledge. It was something I shelved into my huge store of 'maybe someday' projects that I'd probably never get around to doing. The Citizen Foundation's (TCF) Rahbar Program was this glaringly obvious project I should have begged for in the first place. I was being hesitant about volunteer work especially around kids. I igpakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

Prayers Required!

From the Blog sarahinsouthkorea One of our dearest cats has fallen sick, all of a sudden. Please remember her in your prayers!qpakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

کیا واقعی غلطی کا ازالہ ہوگیا؟

From the Blog cricnamaجنوبی افریقہ کے دورے کے لیے پاکستانی ٹیم کے حوالے سے ایک اعتراض انتہائی زوروشورسے سامنے آیا۔میزبان ملک کی تیز گیند بازوں کے لیے موزوں پچوں کوخاطرمیں لائے بغیر پاکستانی ٹیم کوصرف چار تیز باؤلرزکے ساتھ وداع کردیاگیا۔ان چارمیں سے بھی ایک احسان عادل ناتجربہ کاری اور دوسرے محمدعرفان فٹنس خدشات کے باعث 'رسکی سلیکشن' کہے جاسکتے ہیں۔ یعنی عمر گل اورجنیدخان پر غیر ضروری دباؤ یقینی ہوگا اور خدانخواستہ اِن میں سے کسی ایک کی بھی انجری پاکستان کو شدید بحران کا شکار کرسکتی تھی۔ لیکن دیر سے ہی سہی،لیکن سلیکٹرز نے اپنی غلطی،بلکہ حماقت، کی اصلاح کے لیے میڈیم فاسٹ باؤلرز تنویر احمد اور راحت علی کو بطور جنوبی افریقا بھجوایا ہے۔یہ دونوں گیند باز باصلاحیت ضرور ہیں لیکن عالمی نمبر ایک جنوبی افریقہ کا انہی کے میدانوں میں مقابلہ کرنے کے لیے میری ذاتی رائے میں موزوں نہیں۔ چند میدان تو بہت زیادہ اونچائی pakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

http://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2013/01/blogged-pages-291131730.html 1147830805040017280 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive