You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
10:23

Islamabad's finest

From the Blog questionablememoirs [image: Islamabad's finest] Last month after much nagging I decided to take my girlfriend out for a quick cup of coffee. After strolling a bit I decided on The Hotspot, the little ice cream joint tucked away in the heart of Islamabad which is packed most weekends. So I park the car in the adjacent parking lot and decided to show off my new CD to my girlfriend while we shared a cigarette in the car. While Adele let the sky fall I noticed a uniformed figure hobble up to my window. I'm sitting in my car with my girlfriend in the passenger seat, both smoking cigarettes and listening to music before we step out into the cold winter night and grab some coffee and when I see the cop pull up to my window I begin to wonder: What am I doing wrong? And the answer was, of course, *notpakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

اردو بلاگ کانفرنس پر پڑھی گئی

From the Blog awaz-e-dostعزیزانِ گرامی، عالی قدر بلاگران و سامعین اسلام و علیکم! سب سے پہلے تو اردو بلاگ فورم اور انتظامیہ کا شکریہ ادا کرنا چاہوں گا جنہوں نے مجھے سینئر بلاگر سمجھا۔ ورنہ بقول کالم نگار عامر ہاشم خاکوانی، میرے جیسے لوگ اکثر کسی کونے میں پڑے پڑے سینئر ہو جایا کرتے ہیں۔ جس میں کمال ان کے کچھ نہ کرنے کا ہوتا ہے۔ میں بھی ایک نام نہاد قسم کا بلاگر ہوں، اور پچھلے کئی سال سے ایویں بلاگر ہوں۔ خیر آپ سب احباب کا شکریہ، اور مزید شکریہ کہ آپ مجھے برداشت کر رہے ہیں۔ میرے ذمہ یہ کام لگایا گیا تھا کہ یہاں تشریف لا کر اردو بلاگنگ پر کچھ ارشاد فرماؤں۔ تو صاحبو کوشش کرتا ہوں کہ کچھ بیان کر سکوں، کوتاہی یا صرفِ نظر ہونے پر، کچھ رہ جانے پر پیشگی معذرت کرتا ہوں۔ میرے لیے اردو بلاگنگ کی تاریخ بیان کرنا تو ممکن نہیں ہو سکے گا، کہ یہ کام برادرم میم بلال میم بہ احسن اپنے بلاگ پر سر انجام دے رہے ہیں۔ امید ہpakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

Pakistani Cricketer Mohammad Yousuf's Story

From the Blog columnpkUrdu News. How Pakistan Cricket Team Player Accepts Islampakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

http://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2013/01/blogged-pages-28113523.html 262885493529846822 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive