You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
13:22

It will take ages by the time you feel my love

From the Blog tanveerrauf [image: I-miss-you-very-innocent-and-sad-girl] It will take ages by the time you feel my love I would perish by the time you value my love The world is engulfed by trials and suffering Who knows who would overcome bravely? Love is enduring but the desire is impatient, What to do? Hard to control my loving heart Am sure you won't ignore and overlook me I may turn to dust when you take note of it My life is similar to the delicate dew drops Your glance blaze me as dew dies by sunlight Rays of the sun falling on dew is its death So I exist only for your fleeting look at me The life is not more than an instance; it's Like a flame that flickers for an instance Glamorous festivity may be at its climax The candle must burn till sunrise pakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

شین وارن نے 25 سالوں کی بہترین 'پاکستان ٹیم' کا اعلان کردیا

From the Blog cricnamaایک وقت تھا جب آسٹریلیا کے عظیم لیگ اسپنر شین وارن کے سر پر زیادہ سے زیادہ وکٹیں حاصل کرنے کا بھوت سوار تھا لیکن اب معاملہ کچھ مختلف ہوگیا ہے۔ وارن اب ایک نئے مشن پر موجود ہیں اور وہ ہے گزشتہ 25 سالوں میں مختلف ممالک کی بہترین ٹیمیں تشکیل دینا۔ اب تکpakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

https://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2015/09/blogged-pages-2492015822.html 985502688075098562 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive