You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
18:58

Is This Baby The Right Size?

From the Blog the-emo-wolverine-writesI had a twitter poll up a few days ago, asking about what kind of post you (the reader) would like to read. There had been a tie between art journal ramblings and med school shenanigans. I've already written about art journal ramblings, where I talked about the dylusions art journal I got. Don't worry though, there will be way more art journal posts coming soon! Today however, will be about random things I've done in med school. Maybe I should explain a little about how my med school is. It's an institution, yes, but it's located inside the hospital, so that means that med students get to wander around the corridors and can be mistaken for actual doctors. However, now that I've spent almost two years here, I've realized that most doctors don't usually wear white coats. Moving on,pakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

A Fictional Character Inspired My Style

From the Blog noorsplaceThere's something so magnificent about owning a signature style. It's like a piece of you so recognizable that whenever or wherever it's exhibited, everyone would know where it belongs; to you. I guess it takes a whole lot time before one figures out what they really what to pick as a signature style since I had been struggling to have mine sorted. Then came to the rescue, my favorite fictional character: Blair Waldorf It's really not a secret how I'm obsessed with this Gossip Girl character. With so many *get over it* and *you need a new fandom*, I'm still there. Not stuck, just deliberately clinging to a character of a show that ended before my high school did. What makes Blair a timeless character for me are the similarities between us; goal diggers, never stopping, feeling sorpakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

Bye Bye Dark Circles - NYX Dark Circle Concealer

From the Blog jasminecatchesbutterflies [image: NYX Dark Circle Concealer Review and Swatches] NYX Dark Circle ConcealerWorking until wee hours and daily sun exposure are the worst things that I put my skin through. Both of these leave me dehydrated and the latter irritates leading to inflammation, patchiness and uneven skin tone. Therefore, I have been forever on a lookout for a product like NYX Dark Circle Concealer which is not too heavy on the pocket and at the same time covers up my intense dark circles and discolourations effectively without being cakey. The brand is popular for its concealers and they have a huge variety of liquid and cream concealers. The most famous of the lot have been the jar ones which come in a similar plastic pot packaging to this dark circle concealer but that is not as rounded on the epakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

https://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2016/06/blogged-pages-25620161358.html 3660406437000713354 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive