You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
16:59

Two cups of Tea

From the Blog humaira-anwar Just as I take my cup of tea. Sip after sip...felling into the whirlwind of thoughts gushing from my mind, touching every nook and corner of my life...I just want to shut my eyes thinking about you. Sometimes it's the sweetest escape. I am still glad that you virtually exist. To know that you lived before you died. That you had the oomph, an idea to live by. I would love to see you again on another cup of tea and we might sit down for a while. Thinking about this bizarre life and its tragedies. And just not try to solve any mysteries. You need to come and sort my mind…stack after stack, after stack until you are tired. Tell me that I did great sometimes, that I nailed it and I was your hero. And I was the cover story of your heart. Tell me the shrieking voices I hear and I mapakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

Ufone Takes Down Social Media Pack from its Super and Mini Cards

From the Blog propakistani Ufone is taking back the social media pack that it was offering with Super and Mini cards, a statement running on Ufone.com has said. For those who don't know, Ufone's Super Card and Mini card used to come with free minutes, SMS, internet MBs and then additional MBs for social media websites (such as Facebook, Twitter, […] - pakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

https://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2016/06/blogged-pages-25620161159.html 6856687424505574621 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive