You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
19:58

Recent Reads: A Start For 2016

From the Blog noorsplaceAccording to my Goodreads, I am ahead of my actual reading schedule that made me immensely happy. So I thought I should share my recent reads on the blog. All the books I got to read, have been interesting enough to discuss. Well, it doesn't necessarily mean they ALL were good, though. I am also preparing myself to snark on some of them. Wink. I have read 8 books so far. 7 of them are from my 2016 reading list. Only Sharp Object by Gillian Flynn was the one to come spontaneously. The list below is in a chronological order: from newest to oldest read. *The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson: *I just finished this book yesterday. When I started it, I suddenly thought it was boring and I might take few centuries to end it, if at all. But chapters after chapters, it became apakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

Five Things I Love That I Didn't Know

From the Blog jasminecatchesbutterfliesBloggers Squad PK, the newest local blogging platform, came up with its first monthly tag to encourage blogging even more. Now, the topic 'Five Things I Love' is quite generic so we have the freedom to be creative with it. This blog post covers what I have learned about my own liking over the past few years. Even though they aren't surprising at all it is just that I didn't know until I started blogging, shopping, cooking and hearing people complain like when somebody said they don't like something and I thought but I totally do. I am sure you will be able to relate once you read through. [image: Dusty Rose Lipsticks] My lipstick heaven.*1. Dusty Rose Lipsticks * Prior to blogging, I had tried and quit all sorts of glosses and lipsticks because I could never find my perfect matcpakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

https://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2016/02/blogged-pages-28220161458.html 2371411954323602345 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive