You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
19:13

July Favourites '15

From the Blog jasminecatchesbutterflies[image: Masarrat Misbah Silk Foundation and MUA Lipstick] Low sleep levels, gloomy rainy days with no hint of sun, and staying outdoors for the most part, caught with work and social activities followed by Eid are all just excuse of my own incompetence of wisely managing time and making the most of what I had at hand. I have fallen way behind my schedule and saying that I am a 'sucker' is an understatement. I do duly apologise for missing in action and I will try the best I can to make up for the loss by blogging as often as possible. Now since I was hardly having any "me-time" the past month, I only have a few products that I have been using on a daily basis to share with you guys. Do watch out for detailed reviews within this month. *1. Masarrat Misbah Silk Foundation - Mocha*pakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

Still Waters

From the Blog dearrumiThe first ad agency I worked for was an affiliate of Saatchi & Saatchi. It was an agency that had won awards around the world for their marketing strategies and effective advertising campaigns; getting an internship there was a big deal. I was excited, ready to show everyone my potential, but I knew that as […]pakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

https://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2015/08/blogged-pages-10820151413.html 8341597258040207677 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive