You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
20:08

This Place Where You Are Right Now

From the Blog sonyarehman *By Sonya Rehman* The title for this blog post is borrowed from the poem by the 14th century Sufi poet, Hafiz. I’ll get to his poem in a bit. But first, the night before last. I lied to my mother on the pretext that I was going for coffee, when in actual fact, I was going to cover the protest at Liberty Chowk, Lahore, initiated by young Pakistanis in solidarity with Mohammad Jibran Nasir’s Lal Masjid protest in Islamabad this week. Even though I’m an adult (I promise I am), I needed to lie to my only parent as rallies terrify her – mainly the fear of bombs going off at charged protests. While that would terrify just about anyone, Ma, more so. For example, when we used to live in Karachi in the 80s, the security situation in the late 80s left a deep impact on her. One incidentpakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

https://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2014/12/blogged-pages-25122014158.html 5670080637516793304 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive