You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
13:22

Tag and a Blog Party :)

From the Blog the-emo-wolverine-writes20 Facts About Me I got nominated for this tag by Sophia M @ So Sophia where you basically just write 20 facts about yourself. #1. I'm Muslim. #2. I live in Pakistan #3. I spent most of my childhood in the States #4. I really want to be a doctor #5. I love reading books #6. I like talking to people about their hobbies/interests. #7. I have this phases where I spend my time researching on Wikipedia or tumblr or whatever. #8. I love watching anime but I'm very picky about my series. #9. I'm a Whovian who is Sherlocked #10. I like reading book series but sometimes I forget what happened in the previous books. #11. I like painting and doodling but I don't really get the time to do it. #12. I'd like to learn how to sew but I don't think I'll have time for that either. #13. I am amazingly spakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

Super delicious lasagna

From the Blog lubbyz*Hi guys I know its been a while. I've been travelling overseas for the past month and just got settled back to reality. I made this delicious lasagna a few days ago and really wanted to share the recipe with you guys! Hope you like it.* *First prepare the meat sauce: I simply took ground beef and ready made tomato sauce that has little chunks of onions and tomatoes and simmered everything for about 30 minutes on medium heat. After it's done cooking I let it cool down before layering it at the bottom of a pyrex dish. * *I found these ready to cook lasagna strips at my local grocery store. The good thing about these is that you don't have to cook them before hand. They cook within the meat sauce in the oven. I was skeptical how this would turn out compared to the traditional pakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

https://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2014/09/blogged-pages-2692014822.html 3950519049997407344 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive