You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
19:09

The Irreversible Trajectory

From the Blog pakteahouse *Raza Habib Raja* On 23rd March Jamat Dawa conducted several rallies across Pakistan for the supposed objective of protection of Pakistan ideology, i.e. the famous two nation theory(TNT). Jamat Dawa had publicized aggressively for the 23rd March events. One could see their vehicles with loud speakers in the major cities of Pakistan. On 20 th March I drove past one of the vehicles and was able to actually see and hear how they were advertising the rally. The vehicle itself was covered with banners and three men carrying guns were on the top. The banner contained venomous slogans against India and tried to give a snapshot of Jamat Dawa’s interpretation of the TNT. According to that interpretation Hindus and Muslims could not even be friends due to the fact that former worship copakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

Reflections That Matter

From the Blog gollgappayI had a long conversation with a friend of mine today about something that matters a lot to both of us. Evidently, it matters more to her than it does to me. And how do you quantify something like this? I used to think you couldn't. But I learned otherwise, and here's a story to tell you how I did so. For a long while I did not speak with my father - familial differences and those of perspective, too, no doubt. I never stopped loving him, though, and being a parent now, I know that I could never love him the way he loves me. But in his Shakespearean way, he often complained to my sisters, "You girls, you don't love me at all, and that eldest one doesn't even think of me." "No, no," my sisters would rally back. "She does, too, so, so much. She thinks of you all the time. And she wpakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

https://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2014/03/blogged-pages-2632014149.html 2220747770918676003 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive