You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
03:18

Security Risk

From the Blog odysseuslahori I don’t know when they started it – it seems to have always been around – but this paranoia of security against the ‘enemy state’ (dushman mulk) pervades the national psyche deeply. This so-called security entails only a moratorium on photography, all else like blowing up PNS Mehran or Kamra apparently being kosher. In nearly seven decades of the country’s existence, the painter of the ‘Photography Prohibited’ sign has never known poor business. Though the powers-that-be keep the identity of this person a tantalisingly guarded secret, his artwork adorns every bridge, culvert, railway station, airport, dam, power grid and rubbish dump around the land. For his meritorious and assiduous service to the country he must have received the highest awards from the government. For somepakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

The Job and The Struggle

From the Blog blog Recently we talked about identifying our job. We also saw how we can *ritualize* the work: show up everyday for our job. My job is to write. To design. To solve problems. Not necessarily in that order. I do it every day. I must. That’s my decision. I have also outlined the following articles and guides that should be available in the coming weeks, God willing: - Accepting Online Payments in Pakistan – the Problems and My Solution - Selling Digital Products Online in Third World Countries - The Biggest Problem with Setting Goals – even when you achieve them! These are problems that have surfaced again and again. I have received emails by folks who face these problems. I myself have gone through them. *InshAllah*, these free resources will prove helpful. I hope. I ampakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

https://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2014/03/blogged-pages-10320142218.html 6754947184049637150 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive