You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
00:06

I Miss You, Father.

From the Blog raafay-awan *Written By: Ayesha Omar.* There's full moon shivering on the sky shining as much as it can. I'm missing you AGAIN father. Well, tonight it was something else. Not likely always. I get a flashback of my bestest times with you. Singing the verse. You tucked me in,turned out the light, kept me safe and sound at night, little girls depend on things like that. brushed my teeth and combed my hair. had to drive me everywhere you were always there when I looked back you had to do it all alone, make a living make a home must have been as hard as it could be. and when i couldn't sleep at night scary things wouldn't turn out right, you would hold my hand and sing to me. I was singing it and crying, tears rolling down to my cheeks letting me know that what your presence meant to me.About tpakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

https://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2013/04/blogged-pages-2942013196.html 7012991288243257974 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive