You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
11:29

Embracing A Burning Building

From the Blog sonyarehman *By Sonya Rehman* What am I doing here? What have I gotten myself into? The gym is full on my first day of a personal training class. I am utterly terrified. There are women and men half and twice my age pumping iron and planking for over 30 seconds. But I have to do this. I owe it to myself. Owe what? A life half lived for years. The referee. The mediator. The saviour. Make no mistake, I gave these archetypes to myself. As a child, I was desperate to grow up quickly to combat the world for my family. I conditioned myself to become their shield. But when did I let my 'self' go? And why was it so easy to become so invisible to myself? How did it take ten years to finally awaken from this self-induced inertia? And where did the self-abasement stem from? My best friend recentlypakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

https://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2019/11/blogged-pages-9112019629.html 8778900756849538005 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive