You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
10:29

Save Lives with First Aid CPR AED Skills | March 24 in Lahore

From the Blog firstaidtosavealifeFirst Aid to Save a Life (FATSAL) is pleased to announce 1-day "CPR, AED & First Aid" hands-on training in Lahore on March 24, 2019. The course fee is =3,000/- PKR per person inclusive of course notes, certification, quick wallet card, refreshment/s & lunch. The … Continue reading →pakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

On How I Walk

From the Blog safdarsikandar In retrospect, I have often tried to repress some of the views I have had. I have tried to deny that I ever subscribed to them because they now seem archaic to me. I also feel that they were not my real views but acquired by my impressionable naive mind. But isn't all knowledge acquired? Isn't original creation rare? It is acceptable that I discard some views because they were old-fashioned but I should not disregard them simply because I got them from someone else. The only thing I like about the social platforms is that I can use them as a projection of my stream of consciousness. Especially twitter where I do not have many followers and which is not in vogue in my circle of offline friends, acquaintances and co-workers, therefore there is no risk of being pretentious. I blupakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

لائبہ زینب ساحر لدھیانوی کی مشہورِ زمانہ اور سدا بہار نظم 'جنگ' پڑھ رہی ہیں

From the Blog pakteahouse The post لائبہ زینب ساحر لدھیانوی کی مشہورِ زمانہ اور سدا بہار نظم 'جنگ' پڑھ رہی ہیں appeared first on Pak Tea House. pakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

https://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2019/03/blogged-pages-1732019529.html 972100787609472030 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive