You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
18:54

Feeling suicidal.

From the Blog furreekattThis post isn't a call for help. It's just something I need to put out into the world because it's more than my head can take right now. The first time I felt suicidal was at age 19. I will be 25 next month - so it's been almost 6 years of having suicidal thoughts at least once a day. I have attempted to kill myself on two occasions. Honestly - I'm actually proud of how much self control I've had. 2190 days, only 2 days where it's been unbearable. I'm generally a very private person, and I haven't shared my thoughts on this subject with many people. For one, it doesn't really come up in conversation. I don't think it's a necessary topic for me to discuss. I have shared bits and pieces with people that I think are really important to me - my parents, my brother, my boyfriend, andpakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

https://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2019/02/blogged-pages-16220191354.html 280671841470085357 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive