You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
12:20

The melodious songs I created in thy love

From the Blog tanveerrauf [image: 14141797_688480667980932_8506076676725552808_n] The melodious songs I created in thy love Placed them for public in bazaar in thy love Today they'll be auctioned openly in store The lyrics you had once cast a look of allure Everything be weighed today in silver scale My acumen, poetry, stance be mused in scale The loving poetry I had composed in your love Poverty bound thy love, to be a product; not love Hunger has tainted your love in exchange of need To pacify hunger and to collect my things of need In this mortal theatre of war of labor and wealth I can't keep with me my poetry and insight wealth Your glamour may be of an affluent man's legacy Your sketches I made are not anymore is my legacy ………………… *Fankaar* *Sahir Ludhianvi* mai.n ne jo giit tere pyaar kpakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

https://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2017/05/blogged-pages-2252017720.html 8173535847689607810 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive