You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
19:58

My First Orange Lipstick Chronicle feat. Clazona Beauty Matte Lipgloss

From the Blog jasminecatchesbutterflies [image: Clazona Beauty 24 Hours Matte Lipgloss] Clazona Beauty 24 Hours Matte Lipgloss 511The most common request that I have gotten over past few months is to review a liquid lipstick that is easily available in Pakistan. While, I have only reviewed one shade of Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick and one of Kylie Lip Kit on my blog so far, those of you who do follow me on social media are aware that things got a little out of hands and I have since collected a few more shades of Jeffree Star and was even gifted one of Kat Von D. I know how I feel about all of them by now but the shoot for the blog will just take me a while and I want it to be perfect so I will try to get them up in December. Nonetheless, I have swatched them all on my Snapchat in the past and I guess Instagrampakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

https://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2016/11/blogged-pages-241120161458.html 718427384760974164 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive