You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
18:58

کہ ابرِ کرم اب مہرباں ہوا ہے

From the Blog seems77 ابرِ کرم خدا پاک کا ہم پہ احساں ہوا ہے کہ ابرِ کرم اب مہرباں ہوا ہے اداسی، غموں کو سبھی کے مٹانے محبت کے نغمے سبھی کو سنانے ہر اک دل میں جوشِ مسرت جگانے خوشی اور مسرت کا ساماں ہوا ہے کہ ابرِ کرم اب مہرباں ہوا ہے چمن پہ ہے آئی نئی تازگی اب کہ دھرتی کی پوری ہوئی تشنگی اب ہے منظر پہ چھائی نئی روشنی اب ہر اک دل جو شاداں و فرحاں ہوا ہے کہ ابرِ کرم اب مہرباں ہوا ہے ہر اک چیز دُھل کے نکھر سی گئی ہے کہ دھرتی کی قسمت سنور سی گئی ہے کہ ٹھہری اداسی بکھر سی گئی ہے ہر اک غم کا جیسے یہ درماں ہوا ہے کہ ابرِ کرم اب مہرباں ہوا ہے دعا ہے یہ میری سدا مسکرائیں دعا ہے سبھی اپنی منزل کو پائیں ہو مشکل مقابل، مگر مسکرائیں نہ پورا کوئی جن کا ارماں ہوا ہے کہ ابرِ کرم اب مہرباں ہوا ہے سیما آفتاب Now, You can also Comment by your Facebook account Below. Visit and Like My Facebook Page "Everything Close Topakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

My Rainy Day Makeup Essentials

From the Blog jasminecatchesbutterflies I hate rainy days. Did I break your heart? I am sorry. I have a long list of reasons. As a child I never really got why my father would avoid rain, it was so much fun to splash water after all. Now that I am an adult, I can relate. A city like Karachi is still not prepared for rain because it greatly affects our lives. The sewage is underdeveloped and the power outage is inevitable. It turns out to be so much more of a hassle at the end of the day rather than being a bliss. So rain for me is only fun as long as I can be carefree like I was when I was younger. Confession time, last night I had a little bit of that moment when I was out with my A'levels friends after so long. I hadn't given much thought to rain while putting on my makeup earlier that evening and in fact I was trpakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

https://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2016/06/blogged-pages-30620161358.html 8642856640256567251 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive