You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
11:36

Tribute to Amjad Sabri: JABAR KAY ANDHEROON MEIN ZINDAGI GUZARI HAY

From the Blog pakteahouse By Rafique Ali April 2016 will now stay in my memory forever. Its was a gloomy Saturday evening in Atlanta, usually people in my adopted city don't like grey sky. Being a native of sunny Karachi, I will forever remain fond of the clouds and rain. Amjad Sabri was doing US tour and I was on my way to attend his concert. Clouds, light rain, Amjad Sabri and even my wife agreed to accompany me (as she mostly like new trend music, not Qawali); one couldn't be more thankful. [image: Amjad Sabri live.] Amjad Sabri live. My second time, seeing Amjad Sabri live. I questioned myself before buying the tickets. 'Why going again as you watched him live three years ago, it would be a repeatation and he doesn't have anything new to offer'. Then another inside voice said, 'It doesn't matterpakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

https://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2016/06/blogged-pages-2362016636.html 4168819367044478567 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive