You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
18:58

Recent Blog Designs

From the Blog noorsplaceBOOM! I am super pumped to show two of the most recent blog designs I did in the past month. Both designs were based on a blue-ish tone and I ended up wondering if that was going to be my signature style for a while. Custom designs are mainly based on the choice of blogger so color schemes and other elements come from someone else, but it affects the opinion of the designer, too. Do you remember Tia's design from A Cup of Tia blog? She, with her best friend, started another blog and I had the opportunity to design it as well. Fresh colors, the elegance of gold, and pretty fonts; this is how I can describe this design best. How fun it must be to blog with your best friend. I am sure if I ever start a blog with my bestie, we will literally be talking about it 24/7. Though I am surpakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

https://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2016/03/blogged-pages-30320161358.html 79263259719577359 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive