You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
18:58

آج کی بات ۔۔۔ 22 مارچ 2016

From the Blog seems77 زندگی میں کامیابی بہت کچھ ہونے سے نہیں ملتی بلکہ جو ہے اسےسلیقے سے استعمال کرنے سے ملتی ہے۔ Visit and Like My Facebook Page "Everything Close To My Heart" : https://www.facebook.com/seems.77 pakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

What I Think About Veganism

From the Blog the-emo-wolverine-writesWhile I am somewhat familiar with the terms of vegans and veganism, it can be said that I am not the most educated person out there when it comes to this concept. I'd thought veganism was a pretty neat kind of lifestyle when it came to eating- not the most healthiest perhaps, but definitely one that showed strong will to your cause. I didn't really think much about it after that but I've had to this past week. Here's what I've learned about Veganism. Before I begin, I just want to add a disclaimer. If you are a vegan because you love nature, if you are a vegan because you are against animal cruelty, if you are a vegan because you are against genetically modified animals or unhygienic meat handling, if you are a vegan because of your religion, then *I fully support you in your enpakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

Poetry is Magic

From the Blog noorsplaceYesterday was *World's Poetry Day*. Good old 21st March. Poetry is something too close to my heart. I love reading it, and sometimes, I write my own poetry too. My favorite kind of poetry is the one when the words rhyme. Their rhymings make me feel alive. Like different crooked pieces coming together into a perfect puzzle. Words dazzle me. And poetry is the finest form of words. *Arranged*. When I saw Areeba's post on Poetry Day, I knew I had to write one on my blog as well. I'm a day late, but hey, better late than never, right!?!?!? Wink. I have read a lot. In my childhood, my mother would buy us all kinds of books but she never really insisted on making us read typical poems or anything typical. Her idea of a perfect reader was to be as spontaneous as possible in our reading cpakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

https://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2016/03/blogged-pages-23320161358.html 7514825689315042884 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive