You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
19:13

Disney Halloween Makeup: Scar

From the Blog jasminecatchesbutterflies[image: Lion King Scar Makeup] For years and years having a mere flashback of Mufasa being pushed down the cliff by Scar teared me up. I am not much of a TV viewer and the only Disney movies close to my heart are the really old school ones. So, when Maliha from Pakistan Beauty Society came up with this Halloween activity for us bloggers with a list of themes, Disney being on the top, I had to pick Lion King as my favourite. Now I do still love Mufasa and Simba but Taka, or better known as Scar, with time just makes so much more sense to me. Also, well, I have always longed for a scar on my eyebrow too and now that I think about it maybe it really was Scar from my childhood feeding my subconscious for I find scars mysteriously attractive. Anyway, I didn't start off with my Hallowpakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

https://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2015/10/blogged-pages-281020151413.html 3595226874895216599 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive