You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
10:29

Big News and announcements! :)

From the Blog vanishingfromtheworldAssalam o Alaikum and greetings, How are you all my fellows? I am so very sorry to have been away for so long. I have been terribly busy. Life has turned a whole new way and I am still adjusting. Here is a big news my fellow amazing people, I got married!! Yes. Soo... I dont get time to read or write. I am still new to a lot of stuff here in my new home. Still making adjustments. And I still miss my mom's home. I really really miss it so much. It's been 4 months now that I am married. My husband will sure be so happy to read that I have announced here that I got married! He has been waiting for this for a long time. :) So yes, times are now different and things are running way faster then I could imagine! Hopefully I will now start making time to come here and write more often. Adipakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

Android Phone and Fazal Naeem

From the Blog newsmanagement schools: Under this initiative, the management of schools will be able to alert the police of an emergency situation through an application installed on their android phone, according to Express Tribune. As soon as a person taps the alert button on their mobile device, police stations and rescue centres will be notified and arrive at the site to deal with any eventualities. Thepakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

Dowazdah tasbih in Ramadan

From the Blog ashrafiya [image: dowazdah2] A seeker inquired, In Ramadan I recite the *dowazdah tasbih* as per my regular routine after *fajar/tahajjud*. Is it okay to do so? The restrictions of not doing it on a full stomach or after drinking cold water (for an hour prior) do they apply here also? Sayyidi wa sanadi Mufti Mohammad Taqi Usmani (Allah preserve and protect him) replied, ‘No they do not apply here. Do as your regular routine.’ Office, Darul uloom Karachi 10 Ramadan 1436/28 June 2015. After zohar. pakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

https://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2015/07/blogged-pages-172015529.html 3312679658929767272 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive